Recent Successes in Immigration Court and at USCIS
I give each case my full attention and make sure that my clients receive the best representation possible. I am happy to report that my law office recently got the best results for my clients, by:
· Winning withholding of removal for a lesbian woman from Jamaica while she was detained by ICE
· Winning bond for a Jamaican man detained for 6 months by ICE
· Convincing the immigration judge that my client’s criminal conviction did not prevent him from getting his green card
· Getting the green card for a client whose marijuana related convictions were being scrutinized by USCIS
· Getting a deportation case reopened for the husband of an asylee
· Getting my client out of deferred inspection by customs and border protection agents and starting her application for citizenship
· Getting my client an emergency stay of removal at the BIA
· Getting the provisional waiver approved for a woman from Mexico
· Getting 4 green cards approved for the spouses of US citizens in 2019!
I would love to know what I can do for you! Contact me for a consultation.